Stay Active With Campus Resources On Instagramcsudhbulletin April 23, 2020 0 COMMENTS
By Yeymy Garcia, Managing Editor
Just because you don’t have physical access to resources on campus doesn’t mean you can’t reach them virtually. Visit these Instagram pages for daily content and stay up to date with your CSUDH community.
DH Art’s Collective (@dhartscollective)
- Get your daily dose of art inspiration brought to you by your peers at CSUDH! This art club showcases artists and the pieces they are making at home during quarantine.
Women’s Resource Center (@csudhwrc)
- The WRC posts frequently by posting spotlights on women throughout history, getting to know the faculty, and virtual events such as movie night or yoga through Zoom.
Queer and Culture Resource Center (@csudhqueer)
- The QCRC resource center hosts multiple events weekly! If you’d like to get a tarot card reading, join their book club, have a Netflix party, or if you’re just looking for a study partner, follow their Instagram to find out how to connect with them on Discord.
CSUDH CalFresh (@csudhcalfresh)
- Follow this account if you’re interested in knowing how to get financial resources on how to get food.
- Stay up to date with what’s going on with your student government! Find out what’s going on with ASI elections, join their giveaways, and join their zoom meetings.